Drawing on extensive industry experience, we provide a range of Computer Vision and Machine Learning services. We flexibly adapt our role according to your specific needs. We can anchor Computer Vision startups to strengthen their foundations, increase the bandwidth of teams by working independently on data analysis tasks, and investigate step change improvements for Machine Learning-powered features.
- How do we optimally utilize Computer Vision in our complex system?
- Is our specific problem solvable with Machine Learning?
- How much impact will we achieve with Computer Vision or Machine Learning?
- What is the long-term vision for integrating machine intelligence into our product?
- Literature Review
- Rapid Prototyping / Feasibility Study
- Efficient Data Labeling (how and what to label)
- Model Development
- Comprehensive Model Evaluation and Analysis
- Model Optimization
- Continuous Learning Loop
- End-to-end Development (design documents included)
- Partnering with Software Engineering Teams
- Building Data Pipelines
- Rigorous User Experimentation (A/B testing)
- Logging for ML Debugging (eg detecting training-serving skew)
- Monitoring and Alerting
We have broad Computer Vision and Machine Learning expertise and direct experience in several areas.
Computer Vision: Models for images and video
object detection, metric learning, image classification, video segmentation, action recognition, optical flow, pose estimation, background subtraction, camera calibration
Machine Learning: Models for general data
pCTR modeling, URL title ranking, web ranking, textual question answering; active learning, weakly-supervised learning, unsupervised learning
Find out what we can do for you
Get in touch today! Let’s discuss what your business can achieve with Computer Vision and Machine Learning.